JOB: Machine Operator
Location: Westbury, Wiltshire
Hours of work: Rotating Shift work (Monday to Friday) Shorter day each Friday!
Job type: PERMANENT
Pay: £12.14ph (basic)
We are looking for Machine Operators to join our client’s manufacturing company on a permanent basis. A fabulous opportunity if you are looking for a company that invests time and continuous training to their staff.
Pay starts at £12.14ph (all breaks paid), and once fully trained it increases to £13.84ph, with further opportunities for bonuses, overtime, progression and pay increases.
This is a factory / production based environment working a rotational treble shift basis. The shifts do not disrupt weekends, but you must be able to cover all shifts within the working week.
All successful candidates will be given full training to operate, maintain and feed conversion finishing machines that produce paper and plastic packaging. This is a fast-paced environment and could involve some heavy lifting.
To be considered you will need:
- Engineering or mechanical skills (professional or personal) OR previous machinery experience
- Experience using hand and power tools
- To be prepared to work all 3 shifts (including nights) as detailed below
- The ability to work to high standards with good attention to detail
- To be able to work in a fast-paced environment and able to do some heavy lifting
. Must work well within a team and contribute effectively to the smooth running of daily operations
- Starting pay of £12.14ph
- Trained pay rate of £13.84ph
- Extra 5 days holiday per year (28 days statutory + extra 5 days)
- Free work wear
- Free on-going training
- All breaks paid (includingovertime breaks!!)
- Huge progression opportunities
The training can take up to 1 year but pay will increase as you progress through your training which commences within the first month. The training programme is intensive due to the constant demand on high end quality products, making this position suitable for someone who enjoys constantly learning and evolving to ensure product excellence is achieved at all times.
The hours are Monday to Friday on a rotating shift pattern and all applicants must be able to cover all shifts:
- 6am – 2pm (6am – 11.30am on Fri)
- 2pm – 10pm (11.30am – 5pm Fri)
- 10pm – 6am (5pm to 10.30pm Fri)
Working week is 37.5 hours (all breaks paid for) and overtime is payable thereafter.
For more details please call / text / WhatsApp Lorna on 07593 442926 OR EMAIL email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A STRICTLY NO SMOKING SITE. THIS INCLUDES E-CIGARETTES, VAPORISERS ETC
Riverside Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy