Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Contract: Permanent Full time
Salary: Disclosed on Application
I am seeking a Warehouse Manager for a Manufacturing Engineering Company based in Radstock. This award winning company are market leaders in their field. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of Warehouse and Logistics activities, ensuring the operational excellence within the supply of products is consistent, and to the highest standard. You are required to have direct involvement within this role, not only is it a managerial role it’s very much hands-on.
Coming from a manufacturing engineering background will be an advantage.
Hours required are Monday-Friday 8am 5pm.
• Ensure KPI’s are met
• Report on operational KPI’s
• Review and Establish suitable working rosters
• Manage and meet budgeted staff costs
• Manage all freight costs and budgets
• Comply with H&S policy and procedures, ensuring the ISO certification is maintained
• Ensure stocktakes are done regularly
• Ensure Stock losses are less than 1%
• Manage the logistics providers
• Identify productivity improvement projects
• Ensure a training program is in place, continuously developing your team members
To be considered:
• 5-10 years’ experience within a warehouse managerial role
• Proven track record in process projects
• Ability to manage budgets and costs
• Experience of exporting
For further information please contact Sally on 01761 410433/07720 694460 or to apply submit your CV to email@example.com