JOB: Warehouse Assistant
Location: Westbury, Wiltshire
Hours of work: Rotating Shift work (Monday to Friday) Shorter day each Friday!
Job type: Permanent
We are looking for a Warehouse Assistant to join our client’s manufacturing company on a permanent basis. A fabulous opportunity if you are looking for a company that invests time and continuous training to their staff.
- Re-palletising stock
- Labelling multiple items accurately and efficiently
- Work while adhering to strict time constraints
- Monitoring the quality of products
- Shrink wrapping
- Lifting heavy objects is a part of the role so you must be comfortable with this
- You’ll need to have an excellent eye for detail
- You need to be fast and accurate and able to work to targets
Monday to Friday on a rotating shift pattern – candidates must be able to work all three:
- 6am to 2pm (6am to 11.30am on Friday)
- 2pm to 10pm (11.30am to 5pm on Friday)
- 10pm to 6am (5pm to 10.30pm on Friday)
All breaks are paid for.
Please note this is a no-smoking site.
For more details please call Lorna on 01761 410433
Riverside Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.