Job Title: Trainee/ Graduate Project Planner
Location: Midsomer Norton
Contract: Full time Permanent
I am looking for a Trainee/ Graduate Project Planner to join a Midsomer Norton office on a permanent basis.
You will be joining a dynamic, focussed planning team and closely integrated with the project team.
•Develop planning practitioner skills and knowledge to become a fully competent Project Planner
•To assist the Senior Planner in the development, maintenance and monitoring of programme and risk processes
•To be responsible for the development, maintenance and monitoring of project programmes for multiple small sized projects
•To interface on a daily basis with the Project Team
•To prepare resourced schedules to report risks/changes against schedules to the Senior Planner, Project Engineer and Project Manager in a timely manner
Experience, qualifications and skills required:
• Qualification in an M&E Engineering discipline (HNC/HND)
• Experienced user of Microsoft Office with knowledge of project tools (P6, Microsoft Project)
• Able and willing to learn
• Demonstrates enthusiasm, initiative and drive
• Builds and sustains effective team relationships
• Communicates effectively with others
• Plans and organises workload to deliver high quality work to deadlines
• Able to handle change and adapt to new situations.
This is offered with an excellent package. For further information contact Sally on 01761 410433 or to apply submit your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com