Supply Chain Coordinator – Cheddar, Somerset
Full time, Permanent, £21,651 PA (£11.10ph)
37.5 hours per week, working hours are Mon to Fri
Office opening hours are 8am to 5pm.
Working hours: Staff have a choice of either work: Monday to Friday – 8am-4am, 9am-5pm or 8.30am-4.30pm. The company are quite flexible and as long as the hours stay the same all of the time then that would work for them.
Hybrid working is offered after training,2 days home working and 3 days in the office – Wednesdays are teams training days, so all teams must be in the office that day. *Candidates must be able to work full time in the office whilst training.
My client is a well-established manufacture and distributor business situated in Cheddar, Somerset providing goods to customer across the globe. They offer a fantastic friendly office setting and invest a lot in the training and development of their teams. Training is continuous in an ever changing environment.
We are looking for a highly organised, confident, hardworking and focused individual. Our client is looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to support the Supply Chain Manager, in their Procurement Department.
What will you do?
Work closely with transportation, operations and warehouse teams to follow up on receiving goods, shipments and tracking supply, purchase orders and QC results. Supporting the Supply Chain Manager, in their Procurement Department.
The purpose of the role of the Supply Chain Administrator is to support the Supply Chain Management and the daily operations function of the business in all areas of the Supply Chain Cycle and is intended to enhance efficiency and value-add within the function.
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Update confirmed Purchase Order completion dates and arrival date information and report any discrepancies to relevant Account Manager
- Updating QC results and subsequent shipment scheduling
- Preparing goods inward paperwork and warehouse receipts
- Assisting the team as necessary to improve efficiency
- Provide cover for other members of the department during absence
- Logistics covering
- Adding, amending and removing forecast data
- Produce reports on Forecasting
- Nav item card creation and maintenance
- Provide availability of stock to external departments
- Support the Supply Chain Management and Operations function of the Company and be a part of improving the processes within that function
- Undertake any other ad-hoc projects as required
Experience in a Supply Chain position. Raising Purchase Orders, Logistics, and Goods inwards, Scheduling, Producing reports and forecasting. SAP & Excel skills will be essential for the role. Manufacturing experience will be deemed advantageous.
Package offered for the Customer Support Administrator:
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays – increases with length of service
- Company Pension
- Employee discount
- Wellness programme
- Hybrid working (3 days in office, 2 at home) – Offered after training
- Sick Pay
- Onsite Parking
- Life insurance
Riverside Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.