Store Weighing Operative.
Mon to Fri, 22.5 to 30 hours per week
£10 per hour
Part time, Permanent
Our client who are a family owned business, specialising in Pottery supplies to Schools, institutions, experienced, amateur and hobby potters. As a multi-faceted business (Website, Wholesale & Retail) they are now requiring an additional person to join their friendly team based in Radstock.
The weighing up role plays a critical part in the daily running of the business and assists the shop and web processing teams with orders that are time critical and often involves dropping everything to assist the teams in order to fulfil same day orders. The role requires accuracy and efficiency and good time management skills and is critical in order to fulfil our customer’s needs.
- Weighing down of all raw materials ( from up to 25kg sacks) into smaller qty’s
- Support shop/web processing team with order-weighing up of any items that is needed for orders/customers
- Good prioritising skills, needs to prioritise time to be bale support shop/web team and re-fill shelves
- Replenish/weigh up all raw materials for shelves ready to be picked
- Must be able to heavy lift ( not required all day)
- Must be accurate and be able to concentrate for long periods
- Good at time management
- Be a team player
- Punctual and hardworking
For further information please contact Tanya by Call/Text or WhatsApp on 07541 137482
Riverside Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.