I am seeking an enthusiastic Senior IT Service Desk Analyst to provide excellent customer service for internal clients. You will collaborate in a team environment to provide proactive and reactive support, fast response to inquiries, have strong problem-solving skills, and appropriate resolution through a ticketing solution. The ideal candidate will bring a working knowledge of service desk technologies working within an ITIL Framework, with a flexible, customer focused approach to work and an enthusiasm to learn new skills and drive forward automation and processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide desktop and laptop support services and associated IT administrative tasks for the company user base
• Respond to Incoming service calls in a quick and efficient manner
• Ensure service calls are kept up to date
• Monitor internal systems, reporting incidents if required
• Proactive in developing and maintaining internal documentation for support processes and automation procedures as necessary
• Adhere to change control processes when undertaking any support, installation or upgrade work on systems
• To be aware of and adhere to contractual obligations and service level agreements
• Undertake any other relevant duties as may reasonably be requested by Line Management
• To provide second line desktop support to the companies user base at any company location
• Troubleshooting network, hardware and software issues
• Maintain and audit inventory of hardware and software
• Provision and deployment of new joiner accounts, hardware and software
• Create and maintain process documentation
• Coach and mentor other members of the team
• Experience working in a Service Desk/Help Desk Support area, preferably within an ITIL environment
• A strong desire and focus on continued improvements and personal development
• A genuine interest in IT – keeping up to date with current industry trends and emerging technologies and best practices.
• Strong time management and self-motivation skills.
• Effective personal management; able to work under pressure and manage workload priorities to meet expectations.
• A flexible, customer focused approach to work and attitude to drive through issues to completion with a willingness to learn new skills.
• Good interpersonal skills and a problem-solving approach to issues.
• Experience with all Microsoft desktop operating systems and office suite.
• ITIL qualified
• Incident and Problem Management experience.
• Commitment to ongoing training and development
• Experience with the use of automation and self-service tools
• Experience with Apple devices
• A good level knowledge/appreciation of multiple computer operating systems
• Experience of working with process-based applications
For further Information please contact Sally on 01761 410433, or to apply submit your CV to email@example.com along with a covering letter.