Sales Order Administrator (Office Based)
Full time, Permanent
Office opening hours are Mon to Thurs 8am to 5pm, Fri 8am to 3pm however the hours of the job role is 37 hours per week with 30 mins unpaid lunchbreak per day. The office offers a flexi time working/work life balance therefore start and end times aren’t set in stone as such. Friday’s the office shuts at 3 provided the 37 hours are made up over the week.
Salary & Benefits include
- Up to 24k salary depending on experience
- Company Pension Scheme
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Profit share scheme
Our client is one of the Uk and Europe’s largest suppliers & Distributor of technical related products.
The Job purpose:
- Responsibility for ensuring all customer orders are processed in a timely manner & to update customer expectations.
- Ensuring all purchase orders are placed & progressed in a timely manner to ensure the customer expectation is met
- Following up repair quotes to maximise order intake
- Assisting the Manager with ad hoc administration duties as and where needed.
The Job Accountabilities:
- To progress all customer quotes for repairs, to receive an order or return the pump
- To process all customer orders received in a timely manner & monitor the order book to ensure all orders are despatched in accordance with customer expectations.
- To place all relevant purchase orders & progress to ensure delivery timescales are met.
- To process all local invoices and reconcile each supplier account in a timely manner
- To ensure all despatched goods are included in the daily invoice run to expedite payment from the customer.
- To liaise with local customers to ensure timely receipt of all balances due, and to deal with all queries raise, supporting the Slough Credit control team to keep DSOs to 50 days
- Record all after sales issues & chase to ensure they are resolved.
- To answer all telephone calls, act as receptionist & coordinate incoming & outgoing post.
- Any other relevant & reasonable duties that may be requested by the Manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NECCESSARY:
- Experienced office administrator
- Computer literate with basic Excel & good working knowledge of Word
- Confident user of Management Information System (Microsoft Dynamics an advantage but not essential)
- Ownership and responsibility
- Energetic, committed, enthusiastic, hands on approach
- Ability to plan, organise & meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Accuracy & Attention to detail
For further information please feel free to contact Tanya on 07541 137482
Riverside Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.