I am seeking a highly-skilled Project Manager Team Lead to join a company based in Midsomer Norton.
The ideal candidate will have production/manufacturing experience and a background in managing IT development. You will be expected to prioritise projects and work-streams at a macro and micro level of detail and also prepare and present progress updates to appropriate management channels on a regular basis. The purpose of this role is to build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing direction and motivation. You will be coordinating internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within schedule and budgets, involving project staff from various departments. You will be leading a team of 4, therefore roughly 25% of management and 75% project management.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain processes to manage the project lifecycle, setting project quality and performance standards, and assessing and managing risk and change within, and across, multiple projects
- Structure and managing integrated, multi-track project performance databases for multiple digital, print, social, broadcast, and experiential projects, balancing strategic and short-term progress
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources—including third-party vendors and researchers
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs, balancing time, cost and quality tolerances
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management Channels as needed—escalating issues by exception based on project work plans and business requirements
- Ensure team members are fully trained, and are aware and abide by the SOP’s.
- Facilitates organisational effectiveness, marshalling internal resources and advancing collaborative relationships
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years project management experience including working to defined project management processes, methodologies and templates
- Hands-on experience with developing web technologies and software platforms for maximum usability
- Proven success working with internal and external stakeholders including senior management
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills including use of Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to define and refine change and risk management processes in order to maximise project outcomes
- Experience developing in-house platforms for internal processes
- Professional certification—including PMP/PRINCE II
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets
- Previous success in producing deliverable software platforms
This comes with a package of 25 days annual leave, Employee Assistance Programme, Company Pension plus more.
Currently several staff are working remotely due to the current climate, this will be an option going forward.
For further information please contact Sally on 01761 410433/07720 694460 or to apply submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Riverside Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy