JOB: Powder Coater
Hours: Monday – Friday 6am to 2pm (Shift 1)
Monday – Thursday 1pm – 10pm Fridays 1pm – 5pm (Shift 2)
Job type: Permanent
Pay: £10.50 – £13.00ph (DOE)
Our client in Radstock is extending their powder coating department. They are looking for an individual preferably with experience in powder coating and experience of leading a team or indeed someone who has a desire to lead a team. Does this sound like you? Do you want a new challenge? This is an exciting opportunity that will lead to growth within a thriving manufacturing environment for the right candidate.
The job involves the daily operation of their state of the art powder coating line. Including the preparation, hanging, spraying and packing of components to a very high standard. These are high end products and as such a good eye for detail and desire to do well is important. Visual quality inspections are a key part of the job.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Technically proficient with the Powder Coating process
- Hand preparation of steel
- Team organisation and management (preferred but not essential)
- Visual inspections of products – exceptional eye for detail
- Improve productivity of the line through leadership and management
- Monitor automated line performance
- Computer literate
- Be able to work independently and part of a team in a fast paced environment.
You will be driven and able to work to a high quality standard. There may be a requirement to undertake some manual handling tasks (as there will be some heavy lifting involved) so it’s important you are comfortable with this.
For more details please call / text / WhatsApp Lorna on 07593 442926 or email email@example.com
Riverside Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.