Job Title Personal Assistant
Hours of work 37.5pw (Hybrid, flexible, Part-time considered)
Type of contract Permanent
Salary Package £22-24k pa (pro-rata if part-time)
My client is a leading climate change organisation. Promoting greener lifestyles and encouraging people to actively put into action sustainable lifestyle choices by offering practical guides.
We have an exciting opportunity for a driven responsible individual who can support and assist the Company Director. You will be working closely alongside the Director; therefore, you will provide invaluable organisational skills to help and support with the day-to-day running of the business. The job is predominantly a ‘work from home’, however there will be occasions where meetings at the HO will have to be attended physically.
- Provide ongoing comprehensive PA support to the CEO and team members.
- Extensive diary management, including regular meetings, key stakeholder meetings and board meetings.
- Ensuring in person meetings have venues, refreshments, and catering.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for the CEO and for any other meeting attendees that may require it.
- Help prepare meeting agendas.
- Comprehensive minute taking, producing actions and monitoring outputs.
- Assist in preparing emails, reports and presentations as needed.
- Office management administrative tasks such as creating invoices for external companies and logging incoming invoices from the wider team.
- Assist with on boarding new colleagues.
- Run professional or personal errands.
- Organise and attend events
- Manage information flow in a timely manner including impact reports to funders
- Take part in wider initiatives for growing the business, including taking into consideration sustainable solutions and best practices.
To be considered you must:
- At least five years’ experience as a Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent writing ability with high attention to detail and be a confident communicator
- Excellent MS Office knowledge including power point presentations
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office technology and applications
- Ability to grasp new subjects quickly
- Be passionate about tackling climate change
- Commitment and enthusiasm
- Ability to proactively manage your own workload independently
What you will get:
- 28 Days Holidays inclusive of Bank Holidays entitlement
- Competitive Pay
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Company events
For further information please contact Lorna on 01761 410433 / 07593 442926, or email email@example.com
Riverside Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy