Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm (1 in 3 Saturday morning paid at overtime rate)
Salary: £19,760 – £22,000
We have an opportunity for a full time permanent Customer Service Advisor to join a rapid growing company. Do you have computer skills? Are you confident on the telephone? Do you have experience in Admin? Are you competent using Microsoft Excel?
This role is predominantly answering first line telephone calls, processing orders and taking payments. You will also be required to carry out numerous general office and other admin duties.
Your main responsibilities are:
· Answer the telephone in a polite and helpful manner
· Processing orders and take payments from customers
· Respond promptly to internal enquiries
· Respond promptly to new and existing customers
· General duties within the office
To be considered for this role
· IT Literate especially in Microsoft Excel
· Outstanding customer service with a professional telephone manner
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work harmoniously with others, but be able to work on your own initiative
· Be able to follow instructions
· Prioritise your work load
· Proven experience with working in an Office admin background
This is a full time position for a suitable candidate and an immediate start is required.
Hours are Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm with a 1 hour unpaid lunch break. 1 in 3 Saturday mornings are required on a rota basis, this will paid at overtime rate. Due to the nature of the business, you will experience a higher work load during the winter months.
For further information please contact Sally on 01761 410433/07720 694460 or to apply submit a CV
Riverside Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.