MIG Welder / Fabricator
Permanent morning shifts, 6am to 2pm Monday to Friday.
Salary/Rate of pay: £11-£13ph dependent on experience
Are you an experienced MIG Welder / Fabricator looking for a permanent job with great hours?
Our Client based in Radstock is an international engineering company and are looking for a skilled MIG Welder to join their manufacturing team on a permanent basis.
In this role you will be predominantly responsible for the accurate welding and fabrication of doors and door frames where exact tolerances and cosmetic surface finishing in preparedness to powder coating is essential.
You will be responsible for:
• MIG welding/fabrication to a high standard of cosmetic finish
• Using high powered tools such as angle grinders and sanders efficiently
• Fabricating from drawings to exact tolerances using band saws, circular saws and drills.
• Accuracy when welding
• Prepping metals
• Flexibility in assisting other departments
Required Skills/ Qualifications:
• Qualified or Time served MIG welder (carbon, stainless steel and aluminium)
• Capability to demonstrate a competent ability to both fabricate and weld steel components to a high standard and achieve a quality finish – A Weld test will be required at interview.
• Candidate must be prepared to undertake manual handling as some heavy lifting will be involved in this role.
This is a permanent position and you will be working directly for the client from the outset.
For further details please call Sally on 01761 410433
To apply email your CV to email@example.com or apply on line www.riversiderecruit.co.uk