Job: Manufacturing/Assembly Assistant
Location: Radstock, Somerset
Hours: Monday to Friday – Alternating weekly shifts
Week 1: 6am – 2pm
Week 2: 2pm – 10pm
Pay: £10.50 p/h
Contract: Temp – to – Perm
Due to my clients continued expansion and growth I am seeking an enthusiastic, trustworthy, reliable individual to join their friendly manufacturing team based in Radstock. If you have an interest in engineering/DIY/mechanics (hobby or work) and are confident working with your hands and basic tools, I really want to hear from you! This is an incredible opportunity for someone that is keen to improve their skills, expand their knowledge and advance their career.
The purpose of the job is to support all operational areas (manufacturing/production/warehouse).
· Following basic production plans / instructions
· Complete visual inspections of products for QC purposes
· Complete final assembly of finished items
· Prepare goods for dispatch, ensuring paperwork is correct and complete
· General workshop and housekeeping duties
· Assisting other departments as required
· Complying with all company Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental procedures and policies
There will be opportunities, with training, for progression within the team.
To be considered you will need to:
· Have great attention to detail
· Be able to work as part of a team
· Have a flexible, adaptable attitude to enable to you to work across multiple departments
· Be able to perform basic administrative tasks using a computer system
For further information call/text/WhatsApp Lorna 07593442926
Riverside Recruitment are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy