We have a number of line leader vacancies for IMMEDIATE START on the following shift:
4 days on / 4 days off shift pattern (Monday to Sunday) – 6am to 5pm – £9.80ph
TO APPLY: For further information please contact Tanya on 07541 137482. CVs are required for this role.
About the role:
Exciting opportunities has arisen for permanent Production Line Leaders to join our clients manufacturing company based in Stanton Drew, near Chew Magna Bristol BS39.
The successful candidate will support and assist the Shift Managers in the day to day running of the production lines with the aim of producing high quality defect free products using the most cost effective and efficient methods as required by the Shift Manager and Production Manager.
Working directly for the client from the outset, the job will involve supervising a small team of between 2 and 6 production operatives reporting to the shift managers.
Duties will involve:
• Quality Control checks of the production line
• Management of operations of the line and supervision of the production staff
• Maintaining the operation of the machines and recording machine ‘downtimes’
• Responsible for hitting targets
• Reporting any issues to shift manager
• Experience in supervising staff in either a retail or manufacturing capacity.
• Ability to communicate in fluent English both written and verbally.
• Manufacturing/production experience is desirable
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work in a pressured environment
Please note the shift involves working 4 x 11 hour days, followed by 4 days off, so will involve rolling over weekends.
Pay is weekly (£9.80ph). To ensure consistent income every week, an average of earnings is annualised and paid each week.