I am seeking an experienced IT Service Desk Manager who are able to use their management skills and technical knowledge to make a difference and more efficient within the company. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of support services to the company’s users including the maintenance of hardware and software.
You will help develop and mentor the Service Desk Analysts to ensure they meet, or even exceed, departmental expectations regarding performance. You must have the experience to manage the immediate technical support for all IT applications and services.
- Ticket management of Incidents, Problems, Change and New Requests
- Completing routine maintenance tasks and ensuring automated maintenance plans are completed in agreed periods
- Manage and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues, liaising with other IT functions as necessary
- The production of management information relating to the Service Desk performance and SLAs
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed
- Ensure all purchasing requirements are completed in a timely manner and in-keeping with the company’s Purchasing Policy
- Provide regular communications to the user base in regard of services
- Degree in technology or computer science or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in IT management
- ITIL v4 Foundation
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong creative and analytical thinking
- Any further applicable professional certifications
For further information please contact Sally on 01761 410433/07720 694460 or to apply submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.