I am seeking an IT Service Desk Analyst to provide excellent customer service for our internal clients. You will cooperate within a team environment to provide proactive and reactive support, fast response to inquiries, have strong problem-solving skills, and appropriate resolution through a ticketing solution.
The ideal candidate will bring knowledge of service desk technologies working within an ITIL Framework by providing service desk support services and linked IT admin tasks for the company’s user base.
- Respond to Incoming service calls in a quick and efficient manner and communicate with customers in a polite and professional way
- Ensure service calls are kept up to date
- To monitor internal systems and if necessary, report/escalate incidents
- Proactive in developing and maintaining internal documentation for support processes and procedures as necessary
- Adhere to change control processes when undertaking any support, installation or upgrade work on systems
- To be aware of and adhere to contractual obligations and service level agreements
- Undertake any other relevant duties
- To support the user base on other sites locations when necessary
- Perform daily checks of systems
- Maintain phone coverage through core business hours
- New computer and mobile device builds
- Management of IT Asset Register
- Maintain accounts for Customer system access
- An active interest in IT and a desire to develop your existing knowledge
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Articulate and numerate with great attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Effective personal management; able to work under pressure and manage workload priorities to meet expectations
- A flexible, customer focussed approach to work and attitude to drive through issues to completion with a willingness to learn new skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in an IT Service Desk
- A good level knowledge/appreciation of multiple computer operating systems
- Educated to A-level /equivalent or greater with IT qualifications; ITIL training or knowledge is an advantage
- Experience of working with process-based application.
Benefits: Pension Contribution, 25 days + bank holidays, Employee assistance programme, Sick Pay Scheme, Cycle to work scheme, Life assurance benefit.
For further information please contact Sally on 01761 410433/07760 694460 or to apply submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Riverside Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.