Job Title: Internal Accounts Manager
Hours: Full time (08:30-17:00)
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Do you have previous experience working within an office based customer service position? Are you a highly organised and enthusiastic individual who is driven, ready to perform and not easily deterred? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client are specialists in the design, manufacture and distribution of an extensive range of branded partitioning systems in Radstock. Their award winning products are used in high quality interior fit-outs of commercial office space.
You will be responsible for managing existing customer accounts, from receipt of order through to completion. You will also be responsible for resolving queries and issues on accounts, liaising with all internal departments, and keeping the customer up to date. This is a demanding role, so you must be able to work well under pressure.
To be considered:
• At least 1 years’ experience of working within a customer facing role, ideally in internal sales or account management
• Experience in a manufacturing environment is advantageous
• Competent IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Office and ERP systems, ideally Epicor
• Excellent telephone manner and business writing skills
• Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
• A good telephone manner
• Great attention to detail
• Ability to work accurately and professionally under pressure
Further information can be provided. Please contact Sally on 07720 694460/01761 410433 or to apply submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org