Job Title: Experienced (Oil/Gas) Service Engineer
Salary: Up to 32K DOE
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am – 5.30pm, rota based Saturday mornings
Head Office Location: Midsomer Norton, although you will be Field based in Bath and Wiltshire
This family run business is rapidly growing and seeking an experienced Oil/Gas Service Engineer to join their team. An OFTEC certificate is essential, however Gas Safe is desirable. This role is a field based role, and a very small amount of home working. You will be mainly working in a 50 mile radius of Bath, Chippenham, Melksham and Trowbridge. You must hold a clean driving license, and have the relevant knowledge and experience in servicing and repairing all types of oil/gas fired boilers, Aga’s and Rayburns.
The main duties of the Service Engineer will be to install, fault find and carry out the appropriate repairs and maintenance on all domestic and commercial heating and hot water systems.
• Installing and testing boilers and heating/hot water systems
• Perform all maintenance and respond to breakdowns
• Carry out failure diagnostics
• Carry out repairs to restore system functionality
• Testing repaired systems
• Report defective and dangerous systems
• All associated documentation to be completed on time.
• Adhering to safe working practices and Health and Safety instructions
• Perform work tasks to the quality standards set by the business
• Communicate with other depots ensuring parts and equipment are available
• Be responsible for the upkeep of your company vehicle
To be considered:
• You must be well presented and have exceptional customer services skills.
• OFTEC is Essential, On Gas Safe Register is desirable
• Ability to work within a team, but also work on your own initiative
For further information please contact Sally on 07720 694460 or to apply please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter.