Riverside Recruitment are seeking a Full Time Environmental Health and Safety Assistant to join an expanding company based in Radstock.
As this role is environmentally bias, knowledge of FSC-STD-40-004 is necessary, and you must hold ISO 14001. The company will support the necessary training to achieve other ISO’s required. The suitable candidate will not only perform monitoring activities, you will be reading, identifying and reporting results which is invaluable information to ensure environmental control is maintained.
About the company:
Our client are specialists in the design, manufacture and distribution of an extensive range of branded partitioning systems from a 5 acre site in Radstock, near Bath. Their award winning products are used in high quality interior fit-outs of commercial office space, generally for blue chip clients, throughout the world.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
Monitor compliance to the companies following International Organization for Standardization: 14001 9001 45001
- Support Internal Audit processes for EMS, BMS OHS and FSC
- Analysis non-compliance and initiating actions to close out
- Maintain the waste management plan
- Support the HSQE manager
- Act as the focal point for environmental and sustainability enquiries and provide advice and guidance to the organisation
- Assist the manager to ensure the company remains compliant with environmental requirements
- Understand the context of the organisation and assist in identifying the environmental aspects and impacts it may have
- Maintain documented information in relation to the organisation’s environmental performance
- Support submissions in connection with FSC, BREEAM, LEED, SKA, WELL
To be considered:
Hold ISO 14001
- Familiar with audits
- Come from a manufacturing background is advantageous
- Be Self-motivated and have a logical and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Great communication skills
Please note: This is assistant level not management level.
This is a full time position, the salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
For further information please contact Sally on 07720 69440 or to apply submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org