Job Title: Document Developer
Location: Midsomer Norton
Salary: Disclosed on Application
Contract: Full time
Are you driven and committed to work in a busy IT environment team? Do you have a broad knowledge of C# and .NET? Are you experienced in Print applications?
Our client who is based in Midsomer Norton, has a position available for an enthusiastic candidate who will deliver high quality work in a busy IT department. This position is a hands-on technical role.
- You will create, develop, proof, test, release and ultimately support print applications
- Proofing of work to allow for customer approval
- Effectively communicate issues and progress status updates with stakeholders
- Ensuring standards and operation procedures are met with compliance regulations
- Experience in using Document Composition Software and used visual C# .NET
- Understanding of data files, mail merging and mail sortation
- Analytical mind-set and a keen eye for detail
- Work closely with Project and Account Managers to ensure development meets customer requirements
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and be comfortable liaising with internal team and external clients
- On-site parking
- Pension, Life Assurance and PDI
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme and Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
For additional information on this role please contact Sally on 01761 410433 or to apply submit a CV.
Riverside Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.