Job Title: Digital Chargehand
Location: Midsomer Norton
Hours: Triple shifts
Do you come from a print background? Would you like an opportunity to join a multi-site company who are growing from strength to strength? Are you prepared to run a team working on a triple shift basis?
This role is a support function for both operators and the production manager, therefore good communication and a high level of commitment is essential.
• Supervision of staff, maintaining general discipline
• Ensure equipment is operated accordingly
• Maintenance of a safe and tidy environment
• Liaison with internal engineers
• Report issues etc to your Production Manager
• Check and authorise jobs against Production control
• Completion of Time sheets
• Maintain the production plan
• Attend regular meetings
• Ensure correct workforce levels are maintained, including holiday cover where necessary
• Follow SOP’s and abide by Business Management systems rules
• Ensure SOP’s are up to date and members of staff are fully trained
To be considered for this position you must be able to generate enthusiasm with members of staff in a harmonious manner. Have a positive attitude and be a team player. You must be able to work under pressure but in a calm fashion.
For further information please contact Sally on 01761 410433 or to apply please submit your CV.