Customer Support Administrator, Cheddar, Somerset
Full time, Permanent, £21,651 PA (£11.10ph)
37.5 hours per week, working hours are Mon to Fri, between the hours of 8am to 5pm (8-4.30 or 8.30-5). With 1 hour breaks per day.
Hybrid working is offered after training, 2 days home working and 3 days in the office – Wednesdays are teams training days, so all teams must be in the office that day. *Candidates must be able to work full time in the office whilst training.
Are you seeking a Customer focused role working within a friendly office team? Are you looking for a company who truly care about their staff? Are you a confident individual who strives to make customers happy? Please read on….
We are currently looking for Customer Support Administrators to join a well-established company based in Cheddar, North Somerset.
My client offers a fantastic friendly office setting and invest a lot in the training and development of their teams. Training is continuous in an ever changing environment.
We are looking for highly organised, hardworking and focused individuals who are a positive communicator with a passion to deliver a positive outcome for both customers and the business, also having the ability to build rapport and strong relationships with both colleagues and customers.
Customer Support Administrator Duties:
- Order inputting into Microsoft Dynamics NAV, manually and using character recognition software (full training provided)
- Ascertaining stock availability and communicate order acknowledgements and delivery date information to customers
- Dispatching orders as quickly as possible to our operations team in order to reach customers next day.
- Administrating the outstanding order book, and dispatching back orders in line with planned dispatch dates
- Handling inbound telephone enquiries, mainly from Retail Customers.
- Making outbound calls to customers in relation to their enquiries or orders
- Replying to email enquiries
- Supporting Sales Managers with requests or enquiries relating to Retail
- Problem solving to meet customer demands and the ability to adapt.
- Other adhoc admin duties
- Strong Customer service and administrative accuracy.
- Confident communicator at all levels verbal and written to negotiate smoothly and efficiently with customers and the team.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Problem solving skills
- Organised and efficient
- Ability to work both on your own initiative and as part of the existing team.
- High attention to detail
- Working under pressure to meet dispatch demands
- A calm and professional approach to all correspondence with customers and colleagues.
Package offered for the Customer Support Administrator:
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays – increases with length of service
- Company Pension
- Employee discount
- Wellness programme
- Hybrid working (3 days in office, 2 at home) – Offered after training
- Sick Pay
- Onsite Parking
- Life insurance
Riverside Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
For any further information please feel free to contact Tanya on 07541 137482.