Location: Windsor, Berkshire
Hours: Full time 8.30am-5.30pm, both can be 30 mins earlier/later – Monday to Friday
Salary: Disclosed on Application
Due to continued growth a company in Windsor is looking for an exceptional Client Account Manager to join an established and now growing team. You will be a valuable addition to the Windsor site team.
This exciting opportunity will suit a highly organised, process driven individual who is ready to perform and determined to succeed in providing exceptional customer service. Your attention to detail and ability to follow process will allow our customers to achieve their desired outcomes using the market leading products and services.
The Client Account Manager will work closely with the Contracts Team Leader, Business Development Team, IT Teams, Production Teams, Commercial team, Legal Team and Project Management team. You will enjoy the fast-paced environment and be the client’s main point of contact, overseeing the daily, routine tasks involved with addressing the customer’s needs and concerns and maintaining their account activities.
Key responsibilities include:
· You will be able to work efficiently and accurately and remain calm under pressure.
· Building relationships with existing and new clients
· Learn internal systems and work in line with our department and business procedures and processes
· Work with the Business Development Team to identify opportunities for growth of the contract
· Work with our IT team to schedule and prioritise work for development
· Gain and maintain a high level of product and business knowledge
· Fully understand the needs of the client requirements and the processes in our business to prioritise and manage workload efficiently and accurately while ensuring the internal and external targets are met and exceeded
· Manage client complaints within the business so that they are addressed and responded to in a timely manner.
· Track client activity, including spend, output and continuous improvements
· Engage in internal and external meetings to support client requirements through the business
· Ensure regular reviews are held with the client
· Manage client stock levels and monthly KPI reports
- Demonstrate forensic attention to detail
· Excellent levels of communication both internally and externally
- Proven client facing experience is essential
- A high level of literacy and numeracy required
· Advanced Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Power point would be desirable
· Deadline and process driven with excellent skills in time management and problem solving
- Able to thrive in a busy environment with ability to multi-task and understand priority management
· Be a strong team player and offer guidance and support to the team
· Able to travel to client reviews if required
· 25 days per annum, plus 8 days bank holidays, plus additional loyalty days after a period of long service
· Enhanced sick pay scheme
· Family friendly support which includes enhanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption pay.
· Company Pension Scheme
· Life Assurance
· Long Service Awards
For further information please contact Sally on 01761 410433/07720 694460 or to apply please submit your CV.
Riverside Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.