Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Field Based – Hungerford Region – To cover OX SN SL GU and RG Postcodes
Salary: Basic salary up to 34K + Bonus (OTE up to 44K, company car/allowance and annual bonus)
I am seeking an Experienced Business Development Manager for a rapidly expanding company. You will be joining the commercial sales team to grow the business in the Oxford, Swindon, Slough and Reading area. The company is an energy fuel distribution company, therefore knowledge regarding the products is essential. You must have a strong understanding of the various industries the company provides their products and services, this includes Agricultural, Off Highway and automotive.
Your role will involve managing existing clients as well as developing and growing new sales and clients in the region by build your own portfolio. You must be organised and be able to plan and think ahead. You must be able to maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications, building networks and participating in professional societies.
A company vehicle, laptop, and mobile phone will be provided along with a fuel card which will be funded by the business. Your working week is Monday – Friday, a flexible 40 hour week. You will have an annual basic salary + a performance bonus and car allowance.
Responsibilities and Skills:
· Develop growth strategies and plans
· Maintain a good working relationship with new and existing contacts
· Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
· Increase client base
· Maximizing business reach and potential
· Have previous sales and account management experience
· Strong communication skills and computer literate
· Have excellent geographical knowledge in your business/territory area
· Be goal focused and achieve targets
· Have knowledge of business products
· Write and tailor business proposals and presentations
You must have a smart appearance and a “can do attitude”.
For further information please contact Sally or to apply submit your CV
Riverside Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.