Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Windsor – Surrounding areas
Salary: Disclosed on Application
Contract: Full time Permanent
Are you an enthusiastic individual who would like to join a business development team in the Windsor/London area? Can you recognise client needs and successfully promote key services within the company? Do you have a successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation? Do you have the ability to consistently deliver against given targets?
I am seeking a qualified business development specialist to extend expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. You must have knowledge and experience in hybrid and transactional mail and familiarity to recognise the client’s needs and requirements.
- Manage existing businesses and develop new business opportunities
- Identify customers’ needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies
- Track performances and motivate the team
- Manage proposal response process, including “Request For Proposal” requirements, content creation and inputs from various sources
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Maintain and share knowledge through education, networking, events and presentations
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting and budgeting
- Excellent communication, negotiation skills and a positive attitude
- Qualification in business or management
- Sale technique experience
- Ability to plan and manage resources
- Experience with CRM Software
- 4 – 5 years’ experience is essential
This role comes with generous benefits and a salary package that reflects your ability, plus a car allowance and commission. Further information can be provided, please contact Sally on 01761 410433 or to apply submit your CV
Riverside Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.