Are you technically minded with an IT passion? Are you a problem solver? Have you worked in technical support within a service desk/customer service environment? If so, this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
I am seeking an Application Support Analyst to join a busy team based in Radstock.
On a day to day basis the successful candidate will be working closely, and be the main communicator with the Service desk team, the Internal IT development team, the Production Managers and more importantly, the customers. However, predominantly your responsibility will be resolving more complex issues and problems. You are expected to professionally manage inbound and outbound calls, emails, web chats and social media correspondence. You will be identifying causes of issues brought your attention, by improving the lifecycle of the customer journey, ensuring this prevents reoccurrence.
· Provide support, including in/outbound calls, e-mails, web chats and social media responses
· Record all activities using Atlassian toolset
· Identifying and providing solutions to incidents and problems
· Create, manage and transfer information to a knowledge hub for internal and external use
· Review customer satisfaction feedback
· Daily meets to discuss targets
· Prioritise and manage work load efficiently
To be considered:
· A-Level/BTEC equivalent within IT
· ITIL knowledge is an advantage
· Willing for ongoing training and development
· Experience of SaaS
· Impeccable communication skills
· Experience using Atlassian
· Ability to problem solve in a technical environment
· Troubleshooting and analytic skills
Benefits include pension scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, on-site parking, 25 days + bank holidays.
Further information can be provided by contacting Sally on 01761 410433/07720 694460, or to apply please submit your CV
Riverside Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.