Are you a qualified electrical maintenance engineer? I have a new role available for an enthusiastic individual who is electrically biased to work on a site based in Midsomer Norton. You are required to be a creative thinker who is fast to analyse and solve any problems that arise.
You will ensure all installations and applications are in line with health and safety standards, monitor maintenance, and inspection plans. You will be working, repairing and maintaining print machinery.
This is to work on a triple shift basis.
Morning Shift – 6am-1.30pm (Mon-Fri)
Afternoon Shift – 1.30pm – 9.30pm (Mon-Thurs) 1.30pm – 7pm (Fri)
Night Shift – 9.30pm – 6am (Mon-Thurs)
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Respond to situations that will arise in the work environment
· Ensure prompt attention is carried out
· Work with production by scheduling appropriate times to perform necessary repairs or planned maintenance
· Assess breakdowns and prioritise work load to suit business needs
· Provide technical assistance to ensure shortest possible machine downtime
· Order required parts, following up when necessary
· Familiar with maintenance policies and procedures
Skills & Qualifications:
· HNC or C&G level 4 or equivalent
· Time served apprenticeship
· Ability to fault find and identify cause
· Ability to work within a team or solely
· AC DC & Servo Drive experience
· Knowledgeable with the use of machine tools
· 18th Edition is preferred but not essential
For further information please contact Sally on 01761 410433/07720 694460 or to apply submit your CV to email@example.com