Job Title: Experienced Oil Service Engineer
Location: Evesham area
Salary: Up to 30K DOE
Contract: Full time Permanent
Have you been added to the long line of unfortunate people who is now out of work? Are you experienced in oil service applications?
This family run business is rapidly growing and seeking an experienced Oil Service Engineer to join their team. This role is a field based role, and a very small amount of home working. You will be mainly working 25 miles radius of the Evesham area. You must hold a clean driving license, and have the relevant knowledge and experience in servicing and repairing all types of oil boilers, Aga’s and Rayburns.
The main duties of the Service Engineer will be to install, fault find and carry out the appropriate repairs and maintenance on all domestic and commercial heating and hot water systems.
• Installing and testing boilers and heating/hot water systems
• Perform all maintenance and respond to breakdowns
• Carry out failure diagnostics
• Carry out repairs to restore system functionality
• Testing repaired systems
• Report defective and dangerous systems
• All associated documentation to be completed on time.
• Adhering to safe working practices and Health and Safety instructions
• Perform work tasks to the quality standards set by the business
• Communicate with other depots ensuring parts and equipment are available
• Regularly communicate with the office, line manager and customers
• Meet quarterly installation/boiler services/ breakdown visit targets
• Be responsible for the upkeep of your company vehicle
To be considered:
• You must be well presented and have exceptional customer services skills.
• OFTEC is a massive advantage, however if it’s slightly lapsed this will be considered
• Ability to work within a team, but also work on your own initiative
For further information please contact Sally on 07720 694460 or to apply please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter.