Production Team Leaders
Location: Stanton Drew BS39 – Must have own transport due to rural location of the site.
Job type: Part Time, Full Time, Permanent
Choice of Shift hours available:
- Part Time Days, 30 hours per week – 9.15am to 2.45pm
- Full Time Days, 44 hours per shift pattern – 4 days on / 4 days off shift pattern – 5.45am to 5.15pm – £10.80ph
- Full Time Evenings, 42.5 hours per week, Mon to Fri 5.15pm to 1.45am – £12.42ph
TO APPLY: Please Call/Text/WhatsApp Tanya on 07541 137482.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for permanent Production Line Leaders to join our clients manufacturing company based in Stanton Drew, near Chew Magna Bristol BS39.
Due to expansion and winning many new contracts our client is very busy and are expanding their lines which means they require a number of full time Line Leaders to lead each line. These roles are in a dried food ingredients industry. Please note – allergen advice – nuts are processed in the factory. No jewellery, piercings or nail varnish etc can be worn due to it being a food environment.
THIS IS NOT A CHILLED ENVIRONMENT
The successful candidate will support and assist the Shift Managers in the day to day running of the production lines with the aim of producing high quality defect free products using the most cost effective and efficient methods as required by the Shift Manager and Production Manager.
Working directly for the client from the outset, the job will involve supervising small teams of production operatives.
Duties will involve:
- Quality Control checks of the production line
- Management of operations of the line and supervision of the production staff
- Maintaining the operation of the machines and recording machine ‘downtimes’
- Responsible for hitting targets
- Completing simple paperwork
- Reporting any issues to shift manager
- Experience in supervising small teams of staff
- Ability to communicate in fluent English both written and verbally.
- Manufacturing/production experience is desirable
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work in a pressured environment
TO APPLY: For further information please Call/Text/WhatsApp Tanya on 07541 137482.