An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Production/Machine Assistant to join a company based in Midsomer Norton.
You will be assisting all duties in the production department by helping with all functions of production requested by charge hands and managers. You will be responsible for organising correspondence, ensure quality standards are met, delivery and collection of materials, recipient, counting, booking in and despatch of goods.
This is to work on a triple shift basis:
Mornings – 6am – 1.30pm Mon to Fri
Afternoons – 1.30pm – 9.30pm Mon to Fri
Nights – 9.30pm – 6am Mon to Thurs
To be considered:
- Operate and assist a wide range of equipment within the factory
- Ensure waste management functions are carried out in a clean, tidy and safe environment
- Good communication skills and work harmoniously with other members of staff and managers
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, and ability to follow instructions
- Co-ordinating all aspects of stock control
- Must be good with numbers, have great attention to detail, there are no room for errors.
- Counter balance license preferred but not essential
Due to the nature of the business a DBS check is required
For further information please contact Sally on 01761 410433/00720 694460 or to apply submit a CV to email@example.com