We are recruiting for an experienced part time Accounts Assistant to join our clients friendly team based in Stanton Drew near Chew Magna. Working out of modern and brilliantly located offices.
They are a growing manufacturing company and are rapidly expanding and developing, both as a business and as a brand.
They offer a very relaxed environment and a great team to work with!
Your role would be solely responsible for the supporting the finance manager in accounting functions. Your main responsibilities would be to keep the companies financial records accurate and up to date.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Inputting invoices and bills onto accounting software (Xero).
• Bank reconciliation on accounting software.
• Paper based bank reconciliation.
• Working closely with the procurement department to ensure invoices match
purchase orders and agreed prices.
• Prepare weekly payment runs.
• Work with finance manager to manage department budgets.
• Assist in any other account’s related needs at the discretion of finance
• Supporting office team where possible and as required to achieve the
Candidates must have experiance in either accounting, bookkeeping or finance.
This role is part time and hours worked can be flexible as agreed with the company at interview. They are ideally looking for someone who can work around 10 hours per week. More hours can be worked if required. Ideal days of work would include Tuesdays and Thursdays but can spilt it 5 hours each or 3 hours on Tues, Thurs and another day, or 2 hours each day Monday to Friday.
Rate of Pay: £9/£10ph – dependant on experience
For further information or interest please contact Tanya on 01761 410433
Cv’s is required to be considered, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Riverside Recruitment Ltd
Riverside Recruitment Ltd