Our Client, whom are a dried ingredients food packaging company are seeking a number Packaging Line Operatives to join their team based at their new depot in Stanton Drew BS39.
Working for a growing company there will be opportunities of growth within the company.
Days of Work: Monday to Friday, 37.5 per week. Hours are generally 7.30am – 3.30pm but due to peaks of production these hours could be subject to change so must be prepared to finish later. (7.30 to 5.30)
Salary: £7.83 (18-24yrs) £8ph (25yrs +)
Contracts are offered on a temp to perm basis, applicants that work out well are being offered full time contracts sometime after 12 weeks.
Ideally the applicants will have some production experience in a fast paced, quality sensitive, production environment.
Must have own transport to and from Factory as it is based in a rural location.
The role includes:
• Operating machinery – filling machine and labelling machines – Full training given.
• Filling, labelling & packing of ingredients
• Packing customer orders for dispatch
• Ensuring high QC standards are always met
• Keeping the production area clean & tidy
• Hard working & conscientious
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• The ability to work as part of a team and follow instruction
• Attention to detail
• A positive and flexible attitude
To Apply please call Tanya on 01761 410433 or email email@example.com
About Riverside Recruitment Ltd
Riverside Recruitment Ltd