Our Client, whom are a dried ingredients food manufacturing company are seeking a number Packaging Line Operatives to join their team based in Stanton Drew BS39 on a permanent basis.
They are a growing manufacturing company and are rapidly expanding and developing, both as a business and as a brand. They offer a very relaxed environment and a great team to work with!
Days of Work: Monday to Friday, 37.5 per week. Hours are generally 7.30am – 15.30pm but due to peaks of production these hours could be subject to change so must be prepared to finish later. (7.30 to 17.30 during busy periods)
Contracts are offered on a permanent basis by the company, however you will serve a 3 months probationary period first through us.
Starting/training rate of pay (Normally first 12 weeks or until training to level 1 is completed): £7.70 (18-24yrs) £8.21ph (25yrs +)
Level 1 operative: £7.91 (Under 25) £8.42 (25yrs +)
Level 2 operative: £8.16 (Under 25) £8.67 (25yrs +)
Further enhanced pay as you develop and progress in the company
Ideally the applicants will have some production experience in a fast paced, quality sensitive, production environment.
Must have own transport to and from Factory as it is based in a rural location.
The role includes:
• Operating machinery – filling machines and labelling machines – Full training
• Filling, labelling and; packing of ingredients
• Packing customer orders for dispatch
• Ensuring high QC standards are always met
• Keeping the production area clean and tidy
• Hard working & conscientious
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• The ability to work as part of a team and follow instruction
• Attention to detail
• A positive and flexible attitude
Cvs are required to apply for this position, please email email@example.com. If you require further information please call Tanya on 01761 410433
About Riverside Recruitment Ltd
Riverside Recruitment Ltd