Triple Rotating Shift Pattern (Monday to Friday 37.5 hours P/W)
Competitive Salary + Over time and bonus & progression opportunities
Due to the continued success and growth of our established client in Westbury, we are seeking experienced print professionals that have worked as Flexographic printers to join the team on a permanent basis ASAP.
As the company is set for yet further expansion, we are keen to hear from you if you have experience in this field and are looking for a new challenge. If you want to be rewarded for your hard work and are ambitious and keen to increase your knowledge and advance your career, please get in touch.
· Full set up of Flexographic Press
· Ensuring the smooth running of the machine and all its parts
· Quality control and careful monitoring of all printed products
· Monitor the effectiveness of the machine, the products and production methods to ensure maximum performance from the department suggesting methods of improvement to management.
· Constantly monitor the machine, the team and action any issues as they occur to maximise productivity.
· Maintain stock levels of all necessary materials throughout the shift
· Operating flexographic press machinery
· Machine maintenance in a factory setting
· Record keeping
· Quality control as a key area of work history
· Triple rotational shift pattern
· Mechanical maintenance/Factory based
· Team leading
· Punctual and reliable
· Excellent eye for detail
· Ability to work alone and as an effective team member
· Eger to advance your knowledge and grow with the company for many years to come
· Mechanically minded with a genuine interest in mechanics.
In return for your hard work we provide:
· Competitive salary, plus over time and bonus scheme
· 25 days holiday
· Contributory pension scheme
· Uniform and safety equipment
· Onsite parking
· Christmas shut down
· Excellent growth and development options
· Early finishes on all shifts on a Friday
· NO WEEKENDS
PLEASE NOTE: Smoking is strictly prohibited on all parts of our client’s premises, including at entrances or anywhere on the grounds. This includes the use of electronic cigarettes (“e-cigarettes”) and vapourisers. Smoking is ALSO not permitted in vehicles operating or parked on site.