Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£35,650.00 – £40,300.00 per year
Our client, a well-established global manufacturing engineering firm based in Radstock are seeking an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their team due to vast expansion and developments within the company. This is a permanent role working on either a late or night shift as required.
Flexibility on working hours required:
Due to developments within the company there is no set shift pattern. Hours are to be notified by the company depending on their operational requirements. These shifts do not rotate in any set way. For instance, you could be required to work 3 continuous months of night shifts.
• 2pm – 10pm Monday – Friday
• 10pm – 6am Monday – Friday
£31,000 pa + 15% shift premium increase for 2pm -10pm shift = £35,650
£31,000 pa + 30% shift premium increase for 10pm – 6am shift = £40,300
As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining, repairing and upgrading machines and equipment, as well as providing support with usage of machines and associated components. Carrying out both electrical and mechanical maintenance on the machinery as well as attending to breakdowns on site. Other key duties include the installation of electrical components, machines and gadgets, troubleshooting and repairs on breakdowns and preventative maintenance on all equipment including fire and intruder alarms.
• Service and repair all plant machinery including; CNC, PLC and powder coating equipment.
• Work with and install single phrase/three phrase electrical circuits.
• Maintain effective communications – To keep management and relevant team leader aware, seeking advice and assistance when required.
• Fault finding, testing and the removal or adjustment of existing fittings, fixtures and parts.
The successful candidate will be electrically biased with working experience within an Industrial manufacturing company. You will ideally have industry recognised qualifications.
Should you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, please contact Tanya Perry by clicking “apply” below. For further information please call me on 01761 410433