Customer Accounts Manager
Hours: Full time (08:30-17:00 – negotiable for the right candidate)
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Do you have previous experience working within an office based customer service position? Are you a highly organised and enthusiastic individual who is driven, ready to perform and not easily deterred? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client are specialists in the design, manufacture and distribution of an extensive range of branded partitioning systems from a 5 acre site in Radstock, near Bath. Their award winning products are used in high quality interior fit-outs of commercial office space, generally for blue chip clients, throughout the world.
You will be responsible for managing customer accounts, for an allocated area, from receipt of order through to completion. You will also be responsible for resolving queries and issues on their accounts, liaising with all internal departments, and keeping the customer up to date.
You will have a good telephone manner and excellent business writing skills. You will have great attention to detail and be able to work accurately under pressure, with the ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
To be considered you will need:
· At least 1 years’ experience of working within a customer facing role, ideally in internal sales or account management
· Experience in a manufacturing environment, in particular liaising with Production Planning and Purchasing departments
· Good IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Office and ERP systems, ideally Epicor
· Excellent telephone manner and business writing skills, great attention to detail and the ability to work accurately under pressure
· The ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 01761 410433.