Job Title: Client Account Manager
Location: Midsomer Norton
Contract: 12 FTC (possible chance of Permanency)
Hours: Full time 8.30am-5.30pm, both can be 30 mins earlier/later
Salary: Disclosed on Application
Are you a highly organised and enthusiastic individual who is driven, ready to perform and determined to succeed in giving great customer service? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you. Due to continued growth the business is looking for a Client Account Manager to join our exceptional team.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in client facing roles, building on existing relationships, ensuring customer satisfaction by understanding their needs and communicating efficiently within our business.
- Manage a number of key relationships for our business so they stay with us and grow, in a competitive market.
- Truly understand their business and ours in order to service the needs of both.
- Manage their needs through our business efficiently and accurately, using the software we provide.
- Monitor spending, querying and reporting potential issues.
- Hold proactive discussions and meetings both with fellow staff and clients.
- Propose opportunities to improve the service we provide to your line manager
- Follow up with clients on a regular basis ensuring needs are being met.
- Report any opportunities to fulfil additional needs of the client.
- Co-ordinate internal and external resources to accomplish the desired outcome.
- You must have the ability to manage numerous tasks every day in a very busy department
- Ability to manage your time and remain effective and accurate is key.
- Competent with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- Have great communication skills with staff and customers
- Willingness to travel when necessary for client reviews (currently all online)
Remote Working – Ordinarily not but currently due to Covid we do have some staff working from home and this may be a requirement from time to time.
- 25 Paid Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Competitive Salary
- Career progression