We are looking for Temporary Traffic Management Operatives, If you are looking for temporary work and have a CSCS card please get in touch!
Operatives will be required to work from our clients Depot based in Frome. Work to be undertaken across Somerset, Wiltshire, Bristol, Bath and surrounding areas. Transport provided (You will travel to sites and work alongside qualified operatives) – Self Employed CSCS card holders can apply
Hours of work: Hours are generally 7am to 5.30pm, however due to some locations you maybe required to start earlier due to travel time – Monday to Friday
Depot Location: Frome, Somerset
Rate of Pay: £100 per day
- Over 18, fully fit, responsible adult with a positive attitude, self-motivated and conscientious.
- Hold a in date CSCS card,
- Own safety boots are required (We can supply)
- Full PPE given by Client
You would be working in a team of 2/4 to provide traffic management while road works are in place.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Setting out Temporary Traffic Management Systems, cones, signals etc
- Multiphase Traffic Signals (2,3,4 way traffic management setups)
- Road closures/diversions
- Stop & Go priority traffic management
- Lane closures
Any further information please call 01761 410433